Candidates will have the opportunity to use specific equipment on welds whilst gaining detailed theoretical and practical knowledge. This course is suitable for beginners and personnel with existing NDT knowledge and PCN recognised, providing excellent preparation for Level 1 and Level 2 examinations. It meets, the training hour requirements as specified by the relevant PCN documentation.
- Properties of magnetic fields
- Principles of magnetic particle inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection equipment
- Equipment calibration
- Defect detection and evaluation
- Magnetic particle inspection techniques
- Relevant standards
- PCN documentation
- Product technology
- Extensive practical element
Duration: 4 days
Special note: Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN requirements. If attempting an ASNT examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Course and Examination Enquiries
+606-7947879 or email@example.com