Suitable for those who require an in-depth knowledge of the radiographic interpretation of welds. The course concentrates on the identification of weld defects, assessment of radiographic quality and sentencing to example specifications. All information necessary for candidates attempting PCN or ASNT radiographic interpreters examinations is issued.
- Properties and production of X-ray and gamma rays
- The formation of a latent image
- Radiographic film
- Identification of weld and/or casting types and defects
- Assessment and measurement of radiographic quality
- Sentencing to specifications
- Image quality
- Radiographic techniques
- Weld technology
- Interpretation of radiographs
Duration: 7 days
Special note: Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN requirements. If attempting an ASNT examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Course and Examination Enquiries
+606-7947879 or email@example.com