This course is a combination of the UT Introduction and UT Theory and Practice courses. This course is PCN recognised and provides excellent preparation for the Level 1 examinations. It meets in full the training hour requirements as specified by the relevant PCN documentation.
- Ultrasonic testing terminology
- Basic ultrasonic concepts
- Principals of ultrasonic testing
- Flaw detector (operation and use)
- Defect location and sizing techniques
- Use of calibration and reference blocks
- Plotting systems
- Examination of samples and welds.
- Report writing and discussion of relevant standards and specifications (BS EN etc.)
Duration: 10 days
Special note: Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN requirements. If attempting an ASNT examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Course and Examination Enquiries
+606-7947879 or firstname.lastname@example.org