This course covers the requirements of applicable standards and general theory and can lead to certification via a visual weld inspection approval route.
- The role of a visual welding inspector
- Inspection equipment and the use of gauges
- Welding related standards and codes
- Welding processes and terminology
- Pre-weld, pre-heat and post weld visual inspection
- Welding consumables
- Basic steel weld metallurgy
- Welding defects
- Defect acceptance levels
- Safety issues
Duration: 3 days
Special note: Candidates wishing to become certificated as a Visual Welding Inspector under a nationally/ internationally recognised qualification scheme can consider the ASNT Visual approval, subsequent to attendance on the above course.
Course and Examination Enquiries
+606-7947879 or email@example.com